Saturday, October 31, 2009

Amusing signs - installment 2



On a bike ride with Willie the other day, I came across this tractor trailer. Could this be anything other than a human smuggling operation? Or could there be a truck driver or owner of a trucking business named "Human"?  And could his last name be "Being"? Aliens driving a truck full of humans around Southern Africa?



With my 45th birthday fast approaching, I have been feeling old, and later on the same ride we passed a sign that confirmed my senility. "I thought we were in Africa, not the Northwest," I mumbled to Willie. Not ten minutes later I stopped by Matt and Jessica's house to see their baby girl, Beatrix, and learned from the Matt's mother, who happens to hail from Portland, that Portland has the biggest Apostolic Faith congregation in the world.


Open wide!


Better stop here!


"Caution...Legos ahead"?  I think I've been a parent for too long...

1 comment: